Ski School Rules
In The Parking Lot
- Do not pack anything else in the bag with your skis or snowboards.
- Foul language is not tolerated on school property, the bus, the ferry, or the mountain.
- Do not board the bus until instructed to do so by your chaperone or bus driver.
On The Bus
- The chaperones and bus drivers are responsible for the safety of our students and integrity of our program. If they make a reasonable request regarding your behavior on the bus and you do not comply, you may be removed from our program.
- Students are expected to sit two to a seat - no saving of seats for friends is allowed .
- No kissing, caressing, or fondling is allowed - also, no sharing blankets.
- Students may not change seats, block the isle, or obstruct the driver's view out the back window.
- Students may use electronic entertainment provided that it does not contain foul language, nudity, or graphic violence (no R or X rated films, no M rated video games)
- Never urinate on the bus! This is considered a criminal activity in the state of Washington and could result in you being a registered sex offender.
- Keep all conversations quiet and respectful.
On The Ferry
- All students must exit the bus upon arriving on the ferry.
- Students are not allowed to leave the main cabin area (no going upstairs or outside).
- No horseplay, running, shouting, or other obnoxious behavior is allowed on the ferry.
- Be sure to clean up your area before you return to the bus.
On The Mountain