On The Ferry
- Go to the bathroom. It's a long way from Edmonds to Stevens.
- If you don't have a season pass, purchase a daily lift ticket from one of our Directors (front of ferry, right side).
Please pay by check if possible. Make check payable to Stevens Pass.
- No running or horseplay is allowed on the ferry. If you buy food or drinks, be sure to clean up after yourself.
- You must remain on the passenger deck. You are not allowed to go upstairs, downstairs, or outside.
- If you have a problem (forgot pass, goggles, etc) see Mr. McDaniel, Mr. Tebo or Mr. Needham at the front of the ferry.
- Please remember to always be courteous and polite to the ferry workers and the general public while on the ferry. Doing this just part of being a decent person, but it also helps Kitsap Ski School maintain the positive reputation it has enjoyed form many years.