On The Ferry
- Go to the bathroom. It's a long way from Edmonds to Stevens.
- No running or horseplay is allowed on the ferry. If you buy food or drinks, be sure to clean up after yourself.
- You must remain on the passenger deck. You are not allowed to go upstairs, downstairs, or outside.
- If you have a problem (forgot pass, goggles, etc) see one of the directors or chaperones at the front of the ferry.
- Please remember to always be courteous and polite to the ferry workers and the general public while on the ferry. Doing this is just part of being a decent person, but it also helps Kitsap Ski School maintain the positive reputation it has enjoyed for many years.
- Pay attention to the announcements, don't be late getting back to the buses when we arrive in Edmonds.